Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

rainy and cold in Knoxville

i am not loving the weather right now. it's been raining raining and i'm freezing to death. i am not made for this weather. please, please, please... give me some sun and some heat. according to Weather.com, it's 42 degrees Fahrenheit out. with the rains, that's just too much for me. this'll be like bed weather, wherein i'd sleep in all day. to heck with work. to heck with errands.

of course, i cannot do that. with some pending projects' deadlines approaching, i gotta get my butt out of bed. damn.

i can't wait for spring. i am so looking forward to going outdoors without needing to wear restrictive clothing. and yes, if it's in any possible, i'd like to strip naked outside again. yooohooo! Funtime Getaway friends, where are you?! how ya all doing?!

good thing my girlfriend keeps me company after work. she has been around lately. just a couple of nights back, she made me chicken soup, asian style, which was pretty good. it was perfect for the weather.

oh well. need to turn in now. hopefully, weather will be better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment