Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Enter the Dragon! The Water Dragon that is...

Our eastern neighbors are celebrating the Chinese New Year. My girlfriend tells me that there's usually more pomp and lavishing at this time than during January 1.... that the lunar new year brings more bearing to one's luck and fortune so people should take heed.

i really don't know much about this but i'm not brushing it aside as some voodoo. i mean, who knows, right?

i'd tiger wood, actually lol! i always get a kick in saying that. i'm a wooden tiger. i saw a seer once and she told me that my missing element is water. now, i'm not sure what this will mean this 2012 -- if i'm finally going to be complete or if water will drown me with challenges. i don't know. i am hoping for the best. AND, i am not pinning everything on what the fortunes foretell. after all, success is 99% perspiration. i need to get my ass moving!

speaking of which, i cannot wait for spring to come in. this cold weather's getting to me. it doesn't inspire me to work on my 'beach body.' i miss camping out with my friends at Funtime Getaways. i miss actual warmth.. not the kind that the heater breathes out. oh well.

Kung Hey Fat Choi, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment